Wednesday, January 2, 2013

22 weeks

So I'm now 22 weeks pregnant and feeling great. Some people have been asking me for a baby bump pic so here it is.


I'm also very excited to start up the new group fitness schedule at EFC next week. I will be teaching a cycling class. I will not be teaching Pilates this time. Getting more and more pregnant is making that a little harder. For those of you wondering, I will continue taking yoga/Pilates and working on my abs, but just don't feel awesome teaching the class anymore having to modify the class to certain moves. It's definitely in the best interest of those taking the class to have a non pregnant person teaching. LOL

Also, for those locals who read my blog, here is the new schedule for spring for group fitness classes. They start next Monday, January 7th! We'd love to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment