Sunday, January 27, 2013

Easy weekend

So I've been teaching a lot of classes these past few weeks and I'm paying for it now. I'm taking it easy this weekend. After three pretty intense classes this past week, it's becoming more and more apparent that at this point in my pregnancy, I'm going to have to start going a little easier. Baby sister has not been very happy with me. I've been having way more Braxton Hicks contractions this week and have been very uncomfortable trying to sleep. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that I need a break...as much as I don't want to, I know I need it.

Friday, Saturday, and today are serving as rest days for me. I have to say, it's felt pretty good. We only had one basketball game this weekend so we've all enjoyed the break. Whew. I'm ready to get back at it tomorrow. :)

I've just threw some stuff in the crockpot to make BBQ Chicken. I got this recipe from a friend of mine who posted it last year. I've made it once before and it was delicious. I thought it was the perfect supper for tonight on a lounge day. Check out her blog, www.amedleylife.com or here's the direct link to the recipe is (which of course won't hyperlink on the Blogger app on my iPad):

http://www.amedleylife.com/2012/03/crockpot-bbq-chicken.html?m=1

By the way, she blogs about everything and I love reading her posts. She's a nut and one of my greatest friends. Enjoy both the recipe and the blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment