Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Welcome

Hey y'all!  Thanks for stopping by!  I've started this blog to share the things I'm passionate about in life;  working out, running, fitness in general, crafting, music, my experiences as a wife and mother.  I have another blog that started out as an online diary/documentation of my life with my daughter Lila.  I started to stray from that and decided that I would start a new blog for my personal stuff.  I hope everyone enjoys "running" with me here!

My goals are to post workouts, running plans, craft ideas, recipes, etc...whatever comes to my mind.  I'm very excited about it all!

I don't do an extreme amount of exercising; I'm not super crazy, but if you are just a normal person wanting to start getting in shape and your doctor gives you the ok, try to do some of the workouts I post.  My hope is to at least give y'all some motivation to get up and do something active!

No comments:

Post a Comment