Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Monday

Monday through Friday I usually need to get my workout in at lunch. About a month ago I found this great app that Nike has. I already have and have been using the Nike+ Running app. I love it. It's great to track your miles and help you set goals for yourself. You can earn badges for doing more and more workouts. The app is called Nike Training Club. If you have an iPhone, download it now! It's free.


Today I did the 30 min workout called Squat Party. Loved it! I do these workouts on a Reebok Core Board at my gym. I try to use it as much as possible. It works wonders for your balance and core strength. My friend and personal training mentor, Rebecc Wyatt Meyer, introduced me to the awesomeness of this board. I love it!!!! If you haven't done a workout on it, you need to. It works your while body. Here are some of the other workouts I've done as well. My only complain is that they only have one "ab" targeted workout.


I also got to do my first personal training session with a client tonight. I must say, she is an amazing hard worker and I think we are gonna reach every goal we set. I'm excited about our future.

Last, but definitely not least, I tried out my spin class routine on my husband. I gotta tell ya, he did great too. Now I just need to try out my first Pilates routine on him and see how he does. He's such a good guinea pig!

No comments:

Post a Comment