Monday, February 3, 2014

Another Half Marathon

The time has come.  Another baby, another race.  Today is the day I start training for a half marathon.  I'm training for the IronMom Half that is the Saturday of Mother's Day weekend.  I haven't run a big race since Lila was about 18 months old.  I am slowing working my way back up to a marathon, but scheduling and free time right now are limiting me to a half, which I'm completely ok with.  :)

I'm going to be stocking up on a few of my favorite oils for exercise!

Deep Blue - Great for muscle aches/pain, tension, joint pain, inflammation, arthritis, back pain...ALL of which I get at some point when training for halves and fulls!

AromaTouch - Great for anxiety, muscles/aches pain, relaxation, tension, muscle cramps (charley horses).

Elevation - Dab a little on you temples, your neck, your forehead before your run for an energizing, stress-free, uplifting run!

Peppermint - Mix with a little coconut oil and rub into your legs before a run to help with keeping your body cool and helping keep you alert and focused on your run.

OnGuard - Last but not least, take a few drops of OnGuard daily or even rub into your hands before having to head up to the gym on those freezing days when you can't get outside to run.  OnGuard helps protect you from airborne pathogens and helps your body stay healthy while you're running yourself into the ground training!  :)

If you would like more information on these oil or others, let me know!  I'd love to talk with you about them.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment