Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pilates

I know, I know...it has been about a month since I last updated.  Things have been crazy in my life for the past several weeks.  I'm hoping that I'm getting back in line and ready to keep truckin'.  I am about 8 or 9 weeks into my Pilates class that I have been teaching at my local gym.  I knew that this was something I really wanted to do, but I have to admit, I was a little nervous about how time consuming it would be with a toddler and an husband in school. It has all worked out tremendously.  Neil has helped so much and Lila loves spending time with Daddy.

In this post I'd just like to share with you some of my most favorite Pilates moves.  I LOVE the moves that really work you abs too.  Pilates is a great way to work your core as well as improving flexibility allowing your muscles to do so much more!

Top 10 Favorite Pilates moves:
10 - Swimming
  9 - Shoulder Bridge with Leg Raises
  8 - Single Straight Leg Stretch
  7 - Double Straight Leg Stretch
  6 - Rolling Like a Ball
  5 - The Rollup
  4 - Plank
  3 - Side Kick Series
  2 - The Hundred
  1 - The Teaser

Try them and see which ones are your favorites!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment