Friday, September 7, 2012

Teaching Classes

This week is the first week of teaching my group fitness classes at our local gym, Egyptian Fitness Center.  So far I have only taught the lunchtime spin class.  We had a couple of people show which is fine and we all had a great workout and a great time!  I'm hoping that more will be able to join us.  If you're in the area, come and get in a quick cardio workout.  Tuesday and Thursday from 12:15-12:30.  :)

Tomorrow I have my very first morning, one hour spin class.  I'm much more nervous for this.  I have confidence in the teaching, but this class is an hour long...much different than a 30 minute spin class.  Then, I have my very first ever Pilates class after spin.  I am super duper nervous about this one because I have never done this.  I know all the moves that I need, I am just nervous that the people won't like my class!  :(  I'm so hoping that it will all go fine.

Come experience my first sessions with me!  We should have a lot of fun!

Among many other opportunities for group sessions, mine will be held at the following times:
Spin: Tuesday & Thursday 12:15-12:30
         Saturday 8:00-9:00
Pilates: Monday & Wednesday 5:30
         Saturday 9:15

No comments:

Post a Comment